Chastity Boyfriend

Girlfriend said another two months and maybe she’ll contemplate releasing me for one orgasm.

 




 

Samantha here, that sounds like an excellent idea!He’s already on probation for playing with his tip. Maybe I’ll keep him locked till January.

Hey babe 👋🏼 Never let him get away with masturbation, not even the slightest playing with this tip. Does he satisfy you properly while he’s caged?

Sometimes I’m satisfied sometimes not. He’s going to be punished a lot from now on.

He has all the time in the world to bring this skills with his tongue and fingers to perfection.

Is he going to be punished as well? Sorry, I won’t consider chastity as punishment… it’s just the new normal for him. He’ll learn that quickly if you don’t let him out.

God damn I thought her finger was the tip of your dick painfully busting through the bars somehow haha.

 

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments