Top Women dominated scene (gif)

Women world Domination.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Now in Women World if men do any crime they get best punishment from the women, First they strip you and lock you manhood (dick) put you in small in pet cage naked and during your dick lock is  Permanent and also your ballbusting very tight punishment.







My Wife and wife sister (sister-in-law) bring a new chastity cage and lock my dick infron of her and said now she rule my dick.






In this school rule is that men cannot wear clothes, if men cannot wear clothes they erected easily when they see lady, so there rule is chastity much be necessary for male student in school.So my Gf forced me to join there school and i join.





I stay in Mixed Hostel,but this hostel is full lady dominated  hostel,they rule the hostel.When i join the hostel the first day senior lady call me in there room and when i go, they first make me naked and said from now i have to use pink panty its hostel rules,and they gift me one of her pink panty, they full humiliated me. its too embarrassing to me.








I have to obey every order of my wife because she lock by dick, otherwise she lock me permanent.




Post a Comment

0 Comments