CFNM First Public Display

First Public Display








Public display is not something every woman wants to do to her chastity boy. However, I thought it worth writing about because many couples do it at some time in their relationship.

The first time I was to be “Displayed” to another woman was announced a full month before it was to happen. I am quite sure that was done to help Mistress build up my anticipation before the event. I was told that on a certain date (a month away) I would be performing in front of one of Mistress' best friends, we will call her “Miss Barb”. I was aware that Miss Barb knew of our relationship, but I had never been required to do ANYTHING of a sexual nature in front of another person.


For an entire month, every day, Mistress would say something about the expected “Display” date. She would tell me things that she “could” do, if she so desired. Things like, Give me a prostate milking, have me masturbate for Miss Barb, or even let Miss Barb play with my caged (or uncaged) privates. I sort of knew that I was going to end up naked at some point while Miss Barb was there, but I had no idea to what extent that would be.

When the day finally arrived, I was as nervous (yes I am going to say it) as a long-tailed cat in room full of rocking chairs. It was around eleven o'clock when Miss Barb arrived at the front door. I answered it (fully dressed) and led Miss Barb into the living room where Mistress was waiting. I was told to stand in front of the television at parade rest until Mistress was ready for me. I have to tell you, the anticipation of what “might” happen, was making my caged penis expand as far as it could. I would have been crying if I had any kind of points in the cage.

Mistress and her guest talked about me. Yes, me, while I was standing right there. Every time mistress would tell her about something she had done to me, or made me do, Miss Barb would look at me while Mistress talked. Now, I wasn't naked, yet, but I knew I soon would be. I was wearing a pair of shorts with no underwear and a t-shirt. That was all I had on.

Eventually it finally happened. Mistress told me to remove my cloths and stand in front of Miss Barb so that she could examine my cage. Needless to say, I was extremely embarrassed and my cock was trying its best to get hard. In fact, it was growing quite painful. That's when Mistress noticed how tight the cage was and decided to remove it. But instead of removing it her self, she gave the key to Miss Barb and had her remove my cage. It did not come off easily. In fact, Miss Barb had to tug quite hard to get it off my swollen penis. When she did, my cock sprang up to its full size and stiffened up immediately.

By the time I was dismissed from the room, I had been subjected to a careful examination by Miss Barb along with a demonstration of how to tie a piece of twine to my cock and balls (mild CBT). I was toyed with for well over an hour before being dismissed. Of course, Mistress had to demonstrate how to shrink a cock down so that the cage would go on easily... Ice!

All in all, it was quite an arousing experience. One which was to be repeated with Miss Barb at a later date. Maybe I will tell you about that some time.



Some More Public Display Picture.











Post a Comment

0 Comments